- Keshernet - URJ College Education Dept
- KESHER is the College Education Department of the Union of Reform Judaism (URJ). It is one branch of the URJ Youth Division, which also includes camping, Junior & Senior High School youth programs, and Israel tours. KESHER serves several different constituencies, including Reform college students, URJ Congregations and their College/Youth Committees, campus Hillel Foundations, and high school students exploring the possibilities of Jewish life on campus. The Hebrew word "kesher" translates as "connection." KESHER's goal is to connect Jews in college with their Judaism, and to one another. KESHER also promotes Jewish continuity, by aiding high school students in making choices which will allow them to grow Jewishly while in college.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 272 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- KOACH can be an important part of your time at college. As Conservative Judaism's College Outreach Program, we help connect you with your heritage, as well as with the Jewish community on your campus and on campuses throughout North America and Israel. The KOACH Student Steering Committee helps guide the program to best reflect your needs. Working closely with your Hillel or Jewish student organization, we encourage you to explore Judaism and Jewish life, and to use these gifts in creating your Jewish identity.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 249 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Michigan Jewish Institute
- Michigan Jewish Institute is an independent institution of higher learning and professional education offering Associate and Bachelor degree programs in Business and Computer Information Technology. MJI provides career-oriented academic studies in a welcoming learning environment that adheres to the highest ethical standards and religious traditions of Judaism.
(Added: 12-Mar-2003 Hits: 180 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- New Voices
- New Voices is America's only national magazine written by and for Jewish college students. Published since 1991 by the independent, non-profit, student-run Jewish Student Press Service, New Voices is read by nearly 10,000 students on over 300 campuses across the United States.
(Added: 25-Feb-2003 Hits: 187 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- San Francisco Hillel
- Providing support and activities for college and university students throughout the city of San Francisco. Also providing the same for young adult emigres from the former Soviet Union.
(Added: 4-Mar-2001 Hits: 246 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Sigma Alpha Epsilon Pi - The Jewish Sorority
- A Jewish Interest Sorority founded at UC Davis and quickly expanding across the nation. The purpose of this organization shall be to promote unity, support, and a Jewish awareness, as well as to provide a Jewish experience for ourselves, our members, and the community as a whole. This organization is devoted to friendship, motivation, opportunity, leadership, and well being. Featured on MTV show 'Sorority Life'
(Added: 30-May-2002 Hits: 329 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Talpiot College
- Talpiot is a unique educational establishment that caters for the academic aspirations of women within the Jewish community. Talpiot College was established to meet the ever increasing needs of high school graduates seeking an appropriate, challenging continuing education. It was with this in mind, that Talpiot designed a rigorous curriculum and recruited an outstanding faculty that offers the committed student a quality baccalaureate degree within a supportive, wholesome environment
(Added: 10-May-2006 Hits: 50 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- The World's Drunkest Jews! How Will You Rate?
- This site is dedicated to the world's most hardcore, partying, Jewish college students. A fun photo rating site where you vote on the drunkest jew picture. Submit yours for free and see how you'll rate!!!
(Added: 12-Sep-2005 Hits: 104 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- UCLA Hillel
- Hillel at UCLA serves one of the largest and most dynamic Jewish campus communities on the West coast. We facilitate the development of a vibrant, diverse, meaningful, and empowered Jewish community at UCLA. Undergraduate or graduate students, whether your interest is in Israel, community service, athletics, religion or a wide variety of other topics, Hillel at UCLA has something going on for you!
(Added: 12-Jan-2006 Hits: 59 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It