- American University Hillel
- Hillel is the center of Jewish life at American University, serving the cultural, religious, educational, social and political needs of all segments of our Jewish community.
(Added: 25-Jan-2006 Hits: 150 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev
- Ben-Gurion University of the Negev was established 30 years ago to spearhead development of Israel's southern region. It was David Ben-Gurion's belief that
"the talents of Jewish science and research" must be marshaled if Israel was to benefit from the Negev, a desert area that comprises more than sixty percent of the country. Today, BGU has become an internationally recognized
institution of higher learning that attracts outstanding faculty and researchers from around the world. True to its original mandate, the University actively promotes hi-tech industry,
agriculture, health services and education in the region.
(Added: 15-Mar-2001 Hits: 248 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Brandeis Orthodox Organization
- The Brandeis Orthodox Organization serves the Orthodox community of Brandeis University, one of the fastest growing Orthodox communities on a college campus. Chartered under the Student Senate and associated with Brandeis Hillel, BOO exists to fulfill and further the religious, social, and cultural needs of the Orthodox Jewish population at Brandeis University and is dedicated to the principles of Orthodox and Torah-Halachic Judaism.
(Added: 19-Jan-2006 Hits: 138 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Brandeis University Hillel
- Hillel at Brandeis, an independent non-profit organization, provides a rich and vibrant Jewish life at the University through programs that address the varied spiritual, educational, social, and political needs and interests of students. In concert with more than twenty affiliated Jewish student groups, Hillel cultivates multiple venues for participation and involvement. Students develop a sense of commitment and responsibility to others through experiences that foster leadership, social action, and artistic and cultural expression. Hillel also works actively with other student groups and academic programs at Brandeis to promote individual student growth as well as enrich the life of the campus as a whole. Hillel at Brandeis is an affiliate of Hillel: The Foundation for Jewish Campus Life. As an independent, non-profit organization, we rely on the generous support of alumni, parents, and friends.
(Added: 12-Jan-2006 Hits: 120 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Brown University Hillel
- Welcome to Brown and RISD Hillel! These pages have lots of information about the Jewish communities and resources available at these schools. The search for college can be long and frustrating but we're hoping to help you make it as easy as possible.
(Added: 10-Jan-2006 Hits: 180 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Centrefor Jewish-Christian Relations
- Forum for teaching, study and dialogue in Cambridge UK. Offers graduate and non-degree courses in Cambridge or by distance learning.
(Added: 18-Feb-2004 Hits: 152 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Chabad of Queens College
- Founded in 2004 at Queens College, Chabad enhances Jewish student life on campus. Chabad offers free classes, social events, weekly Shabbat and holiday programming, and more. Check out our events, virtual Judaic library, and play Hebrew Sudoko on out site!
(Added: 23-Mar-2006 Hits: 102 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Pierce College Chayalim
(Added: 24-Feb-2006 Hits: 91 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Cleveland Hillel Foundation
- The Hillels of Northeast Ohio provide cultural, religious, social and educational activities and resources to students on college campuses throughout Northeast Ohio. Our four major campuses are Case Western Reserve, Cleveland State, Kent State and Oberlin. On campus and off, Jewish or just interested in Judaism, Hillel is your place to connect.
(Added: 28-Jan-2006 Hits: 113 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Dartmouth Hillel
- Hillel is the foundation of the College Jewish community, providing the infrastructure for Jewish life.
As such, Hillel is committed to making possible an array of Jewish endeavors that will offer many different opportunities for involvement. In building communities on campus, Hillel’s concern is to foster Jewish identity and facilitate a commitment to Jewish life that will continue beyond the student
(Added: 12-Feb-2006 Hits: 101 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Franklin & Marshall Hillel
- Shalom and welcome to Hillel at Franklin & Marshall College! There are 1,850 full-time students attending Franklin and Marshall College, 220 of whom are Jewish. Meeting students with similar backgrounds is what most people are concerned about, because meeting Jewish students when you first arrive at school is one of the quickest ways to feel at home. Hillel also has connections with three local rabbis. Its advisor is Ralph S. Taber, who doubles as Dean of Students. There are many activities from which you can choose, beginning at orientation and continuing through the end of final exams. Of course, Hillel House is always accessible to members.
(Added: 12-Feb-2006 Hits: 121 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- George Washington University Hillel
- GW Hillel is a vibrant community where students work together to develop dynamic programming and make friends that last a lifetime. Our programs cover topics from Israel to music, politics to social action, sports to leadership...and everything in between.
(Added: 25-Jan-2006 Hits: 119 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Georgetown University, JSA
- The Jewish Students Association (JSA) is the principal on-campus organization for Jewish students. JSA plans and implements programs and activities for Georgetown's pluralistic Jewish community, and networks with other religious, cultural, political, community and social organizations. Through Campus Ministry and JSA, regular services and study sessions are made available for students, faculty, staff, and members of the community. JSA is a student-led organization.
(Added: 25-Jan-2006 Hits: 110 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Goucher College Hillel
- Here at Goucher, Hillel strives to make everyone feel comfortable. We are a pluralistic organization and have programming that appeals to all different types of Jewish and non-Jewish students alike. Whether you enjoy davening [praying] zealously, smoking hookah or eating a falafel every once in a while, Goucher Hillel will have something for you.
(Added: 12-Feb-2006 Hits: 122 Rating: 6.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Gratz College
- Gratz College is the first transdenominational Jewish college in the United States. Located in suburban Philadelphia, Gratz has been teaching Jewish studies and training Jewish professionals for more than a century. Today, the college is a dynamic, vibrant Jewish institution with both on-campus and online programs in a full spectrum of disciplines: Jewish Studies, Jewish Communal Service, Jewish Music, Jewish Education, Jewish Early Childhood Education and Jewish Non-Profit Management. We are committed to providing today's students, wherever they live, with access to Jewish learning at the highest levels of excellence.
(Added: 8-Feb-2006 Hits: 112 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It