- Israel Interfaith Association
- The Israel Interfaith Association is dedicated to promoting peace in the Middle East through interfaith dialogue and cross-cultural study. We believe that, rather than being a cause of the problem, religion can and should be a source of the solution for conflicts that exist in the region and beyond.
(Added: 15-Mar-2001 Hits: 208 Rating: 9.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Israel Middle East conflict Hasbara
- hasbara, Israel information, Peace, Israeli politics, Palestinian propoganda, Middle East conflict, terrorism, American Israelis, Anglos in Israel, Shalom
(Added: 31-Jan-2003 Hits: 202 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Israel Movement for Progressive Judaism
- The Israel Movement for Progressive Judaism (IMPJ) aims to strengthen the connection of our People and its loyalty to Jewish heritage, and to reform the State of Israel according to the principles of the individual and social morality of Judaism. The IMPJ seeks to nurture a Jewish way of life in the Jewish society of the State of Israel, as well as a love of Israel and the creation of a culture that rests on Jewish sources.
(Added: 19-Jan-2006 Hits: 52 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Israel Physicians Guide
- After 30 years of publication The Israeli Physician's Guide, this web site has been established containing a wide variety of information and services for the medical community and the public such as: A vast bibliography of medical papers and their location, A section for adds offering used medical equipment, An employment section.
An acquaintanceship section (one month publication free)., links to many more medical related sites and more.
(Added: 26-Apr-2002 Hits: 173 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Israel Speakers Agency
- Israel Speakers Agencies (ISA) offers a rich and diverse pool of professional, charismatic and knowledgeable speakers, standing by to make your next special event a tremendous success. ISA was established in 1999 as the first representative of Israeli speakers in the international arena. With fields of expertise ranging from cutting-edge science and hi-tech to defense, terrorism and security, Judaism, Israel – Past & Future, Middle East politics, spanning philosophy and art, marketing and management techniques and personal enrichment - ISA can provide a fascinating, eloquent lecture, workshop or show for every occasion and any crowd.
(Added: 23-Jan-2006 Hits: 53 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Israel Sports Association for the Disabled
- One of the most positive developments taking place on the Israeli scene today is the national effort led by The Israel Sports Association for the Disabled (ISAD), which is parallel to the Olympic committee of Israel.
The road to Beijing requires no small measure of support to help finance our athletes' training, facilities, equipment and transportation expenses. For this reason, ISAD seeks the support of caring Jews and giving Jewish communities throughout the world.
(Added: 12-Apr-2005 Hits: 75 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Israel Votes
- IsraelVotes.com is a powerful educational tool that allows you to hold Israeli elections for your university, school, community or organization by way of a customized web site. Check out the 2006 Election site we are currently creating or click here to learn more about what you get. By allowing people from all backgrounds to experience Israeli democracy first hand and vote online, IsraelVotes.com provides an unbeatable opportunity to educate about Israel's vibrant democracy in an interactive and meaningful way! Our 2003 online vote generated national, community and campus media and was featured in the Israeli press as well.
(Added: 23-Jan-2006 Hits: 31 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Online magazine providing information and news about Israel beyond the conflict.
(Added: 8-Apr-2002 Hits: 175 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 5) Rate It
- Israeli Medical Equipment and Drugs Server
- Medical Marketplace of Israel. Companies, clinics, sick funds free registration and search. New and used medical equipment, accessories, drugs, and jobs. Great promotion and buying/selling posibilities.
(Added: 6-Dec-2003 Hits: 111 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Israeli Military Lawyers
- We are a team of experienced veteran military attorneys, all having previously served in the Military Prosecution unit in the MAG (Military Advocate General) Corps. We will guide you through the process of resolving your deserter status with the military, present the army with the best case possible given your particular circumstances and negotiate the best outcome for you.
(Added: 17-Nov-2011 Hits: 0 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jerusalem Foundation
- The Jerusalem Foundation believes in a comprehensive approach to promoting and enhancing a free, open, pluralistic and modern society in Jerusalem.
Our vision is to support the growth of a reasonable society
Rich with culture
Strong and innovative educational opportunities
A city of social justice
Strong and caring communities
The Jerusalem Foundation will continue
to pioneer change
to empower citizens and communities
to help all members of Jerusalem society
The Jerusalem Foundation strives to create the conditions in Jerusalem that reflect the dreams, hopes and aspirations of so many people around the world
(Added: 11-May-2006 Hits: 57 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish Joint Distribution Committee - Israel
- JDC-Israel seeks to enhance the quality of life for Israel's vulnerable populations by developing innovative model programs to meet their most acute needs. Strategic alliances with partners in the governmental and private sectors optimize the use of the country's social service resources. The impact of the programs is multiplied through widespread replication.
(Added: 14-Feb-2006 Hits: 53 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jewish National Fund
- The caretakers of the land of Israel. JNF has been involved in planting trees and providing water in Israel for the past 100 years.
(Added: 1-Aug-2002 Hits: 204 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Jews-4-Jews was founded by Jewish students who wanted to strengthen the bond between Diaspora Jews and Israel. We provide you with the opportunity to connect to Israel’s most sacred sites, even when you can’t personally visit them. We know how important it is for the Diaspora Jew to place a note in the Kotel or Light a Candle and Say a Prayer - for the wellbeing of the newborn, for the Bar-Mitzvah boy, for longevity, a fast and speedy recovery, or a memorial service.
(Added: 20-Feb-2005 Hits: 99 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 2) Rate It
- Welcome to Katif.net -
now in English
We, the residents of the Israel's very own
Harvest Belt ("Gush Katif"), want our story and message
to be known to the whole world.
(Added: 25-Jan-2007 Hits: 41 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Keren Malki: Encouraging home-care for children with severe disabilities
- Our daughter Malka Chana Roth Z"L was 15 when she was murdered in the terrorist-bombing of a pizza shop, Sbarro, in central Jerusalem. We, her family, have now created a charitable foundation whose website serves as her memorial. Malki was dedicated to personally helping children with severe disabilities, starting with her own youngest sister. The new foundation, Keren Malki, aims to continue in that spirit by focusing on providing free-of-charge specialized equipment, and professional therapy services, to families in Israel wishing to care for their special-needs child in their own home.
(Added: 13-Feb-2002 Hits: 179 Rating: 5.70 Votes: 24) Rate It
- Kibbutz Lotan
- We, the members of Kibbutz Lotan, have chosen to establish here our home and future. Through our commitment to ‘Am Yisrael, Torat Yisrael, and the State of Israel, we are working and learning together to create a community based on Reform Zionist Jewish values.
(Added: 14-Feb-2006 Hits: 40 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It