- Puah Institute
- The institute for counsiling, supervision and oversight for all matters concerning gynecology and fertility according to Halacha.
(Added: 25-Jan-2006 Hits: 44 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Ramah Israel
- Ramah Programs in Israel. 1) Long-Term and Semester Programs: USY High - High School in Israel, Tichon Ramah Yerushalayim - TRY (Jerusalem High School), Lilmod UleLamed: Spend a year in Israel working and learning.
2) Summer Programs (see also Short Term Programs): Seminar, Jerusalem Day Camp. 3) Short Term Programs: Ramah Israel Institute (RII): Family, Synagogue and School Trips.
(Added: 29-Jan-2006 Hits: 59 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Safed Foundation
- The Safed Foundation was established to thoughtfully restore and
promote historical sites, cultural institutions and public facilities in the city. The Foundation's goal is to create an environment where visitors and residents alike can access the rich cultural heritage and resources of the city in a way that touches the mind, and the soul.
(Added: 6-May-2006 Hits: 78 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Sar-El Volunteers for Israel
- We're a non-profit organization that coordinates volunteers from around the world to participate in our volunteer program in Israel. Most of the volunteers work on army bases throughout Israel, though there are other types of volunteer opportunities as well. It's a unique way to see Israel, and, for a brief time, become an "Israeli".
(Added: 4-Mar-2002 Hits: 473 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Shekel Community Services for People With Disabilities
- SHEKEL,a non-profit, voluntary organization, was founded in 1979 as an umbrella organization to provide community services for Jerusalem children and adults with special needs. SHEKEL was a pioneer in adopting social welfare and rehabilitation principles prevailing throughout the world: individualization, normalization and community participation through the development of a community-support system that precludes institutionalization. Thanks to SHEKEL`s unique experience and expertise, the needs of special groups are taken into consideration in implementing programs. SHEKEL programs are open to Israelis of all races and creeds. Nearly 4000 people with physical, intellectual, emotional, mental and learning disabilities currently participate in SHEKEL programs in Jerusalem and other places in Israel. SHEKEL`s activities are implemented with expert professionals and dedicated volunteers from Israel and abroad. Donations from individuals, foundations and sale of services comprise 20-25% of SHEKEL`s operating budget. Government and local authorities cover the remainder. SHEKEL`s programs and services have enabled thousands of people with special needs to progress towards independence, equality, self-fulfillment and a sense of belonging to society.
(Added: 23-Jan-2006 Hits: 202 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- SHEKEL-Community Services for People with Dsiabilities
- An organization providing services in the community for 4000 children and adults from all sectors of Israeli society with physical, mental and emotional disabilities: group homes, vocational rehabilition, cultural and recreational activities, programs for the homless, children at risk and mentally ill, Israel
Center for Accessibility and more.
(Added: 7-Feb-2002 Hits: 341 Rating: 3.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Shomron Development Fund
- The Shomron Development Fund was established to help the families of the 33 communities of the Shomron Regional Council, many who have been victims of terror either directly or indirectly, to live a normal, healthy lives.
(Added: 6-May-2003 Hits: 78 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Struggle Against Anti-Semitism and Racism
- Generations of Jews experienced extermination, pogroms, bloodshed, exiles, and Holocaust- all because of anti-Semitism. Nowadays, the danger is back, but it has take some more threatening dimensions. We are witnessing a growing “new,” extreme wave of anti-Semitism. This new anti-Semitism is a dangerous collaboration between pro-Arabic and terrorist organizations on the one hand, and anti-Semitic, racist and Nazi organizations, on the other. The results can already be seen everywhere throughout the world in the form of violence against Jews or dissemination of anti-Israeli and anti-Jewish propaganda among peoples.
(Added: 14-Feb-2006 Hits: 49 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Strugle against anti-semitism
- Organization in Israel fighting against anti-semitism and racism around the world with new methods.
(Added: 10-Jul-2003 Hits: 81 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Tal El Community Village
- Official site of Tal-El Community Village, a beautiful small place to live in the heart of the Galilee, where Zionism is a way of life.
(Added: 1-Jan-2004 Hits: 62 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Abraham Fund
- The Abraham Fund is a not-for-profit 501(C)3 organization dedicated to promoting coexistence between the Jewish and Arab citizens of Israel. Through advocacy and awareness campaigns, and by sponsoring coexistence projects, The Abraham Fund fosters increased dialogue, tolerance and understanding between Arabs and Jews. A pioneer in this work, we are a central resource for coexistence professionals worldwide.
(Added: 15-Mar-2001 Hits: 141 Rating: 7.00 Votes: 3) Rate It
- The Healing Teddies Project
- The Israel based Healing Teddies Project brings hugs to people in pain. The soft arms of healing teddy bears are reaching out to victims of terrorism, people struck by debilitating diseases (such as cancer in it’s various forms), rape survivors, Holocaust survivors and children from third world and developing countries receiving urgently needed pediatric heart surgery and follow-up care via the Israeli humanitarian organization “Save A Child's Heart”.
(Added: 31-Aug-2005 Hits: 86 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- The Israel Speakers Agency
- The Israel Speakers Agency brings the very best speakers from Israel to lectures, conferences and other events worldwide. We are based in Jerusalem and represent political figures, media professionals, religious leaders, businesspeople and artists. We are dedicated to sharing their knowledge, experience and insight with you. Let us match your needs to the perfect speaker and help you create a memorable event.
(Added: 20-Jan-2003 Hits: 102 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Jewish Agency
- The world's major Jewish Partnership organization.
(Added: 24-Feb-2006 Hits: 59 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- The Jewish Agency for Israel : The Department for Jewish Zionist Education
- The Jewish Agency for Israel, the primary partnership organization of Jews from throughout the world with Israel, is in a process of changing and restructuring itself to reflect the new realities and the times in order to ensure its ability to continue its great successes of the past and to make a meaningful and relevant contribution to Israel and the Jewish people in the future.
(Added: 15-Mar-2001 Hits: 159 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Tiferet Sta
- The institute was founded in Ashdod in 1998 by a team of advanced Yeshiva students who were instructed by rabbis to supervise the STA"M (Torah scrolls, phylacteries and mezuzahs) market. Working in an unsupervised market has certainly presented these pious men with many difficult challenges.
(Added: 20-Jan-2006 Hits: 34 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- To Save A Life
- To Save A Life, is a charitable, tax deductible, 501c3, volunteer organization. Our goal is to provide the opportunity to give directly, efficiently and personally to help the people of Israel. TSAL works, within the world of little miracles, small charities that are below the radar screen but who make real differences in life.
(Added: 10-Feb-2005 Hits: 86 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It
- Van Leer Jerusalem Institute
- The Van Leer Jerusalem Institute is a leading intellectual center in Israel for the study and discussion of issues related to philosophy, society, culture and education in an effort promote better understanding among people in Israel and enhance Israeli democracy.
(Added: 25-Jan-2004 Hits: 70 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Virtual Volunteering for Israel
- We provide "virtual volunteering" opportunities for Jews worldwide who want to use their skills to help Israeli Amutot (charities). There are opportunities to use technical, legal, fundraising and writing skills, or simply to act as a pen pal.
(Added: 4-Nov-2004 Hits: 77 Rating: 0 Votes: 0) Rate It
- Volunteers to the IDF
- Since 1998, Mahal2000 helps young Jews from around the world who wish to volunteer to the IDF.
(Added: 7-Sep-2002 Hits: 110 Rating: 10.00 Votes: 1) Rate It