Frequently Asked Questions
Section 1: Network and Newsgroup Information
- What is USENET? How is it different than "the
- What are the major Jewish newsgroups on
- Why soc.culture.jewish? Wouldn't
soc.religion.jewish be more appropriate?
- What are the charters of the various Jewish
- Are there other newsgroups about which Jews
should be aware?
- I notice that some of these newsgroups are
moderated. Isn't moderation censorship?
- How do I submit postings to a
- Some of these newsgroups have quite a bit of
traffic? How do you cope with it?
- What topics are appropriate for S.C.J?
- What topics are not appropriate for
- When should I post to talk.politics.mideast?
- Is it appropriate to discuss Israel in
- How should I respond to inappropriate
articles? Somebody posted an inappropriate article to S.C.J or T.P.M.
- But I don't get T.P.M? Now what?
- A. Random Jew posted X to a.b.c; I disagree.
What should I do?
- Can non-Jews post to S.C.J?
- May I post this great Jewish essay I just
- I have a question nogaiah hilchos maaser
kesafim b'zman hazeh... Eem yeish lee meah or fewer shekalim and some are
- I've just found Jesus/ LaRouche/ Muhammad/
Marx/ Moon/ L.RonHubbard/ Cthulhu and I'd like you to find him, too. Here's an
essay written by someone raised in a Jewish home who converted to my faith...
- I've just gotten this antisemitic email. What
should I do?
- What are the Do's and Don'ts?
© (c) 1993-2002
Daniel P. Faigin <email@example.com>